Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action!

From the hospital floor to the big screen!

Get your DVDs and DVRs ready to record this fall 2008 as I am going to be on television!

Yes, you heard me correctly – television!

Yesterday I spent the day with the film crew and producer from the show “Wild About Animals.”

I was honored to be selected along with two other dogs, Margaret Mary and Beau, to be filmed in action doing pet therapy.

Prior to the filming I waited like most other stars in the green room (well actually it was the blue volunteer office), primping my fur and making sure my yellow bow was in tact.

It was such an exciting day and hopefully you’ll tune in to see me prancing around the hospital strutting my stuff.

You’ll probably see my jolly face as I receive lots of treats and belly rubs – I just love my job!

But I also hope you’ll see the smiles and grins from the patients as we spent time with them.

As you’ve heard me say, I am a very lucky dog to have the opportunity to meet all of these amazing people.

Their courage, determination and fortitude are inspiring.

No comments: