Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Agile Picnic Participant

And who said the playground is just for kids!

Today I attended a picnic party with a bunch of my pet therapy buddies.

It was a blast to get together to share stories and sample some traditional picnic cuisine (aka the scraps that fell off the picnic tables).

After barking with a few dogs, I learned that a few of my furry friends are accomplished agility competitors.

So I decided to take a crack at some of the agility course obstacles.

It took a lot of coaxing and treats, but as you can see by the end of the day I made it through the circular jump.

At first some things in life may appear too difficult or scary to approach.




But with a little help from friends and a sweet treat waiting on the other side of the jump, I believe anything is possible.

No comments: