Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nature's Agility Course

As some of you know, I am taking agility classes.

Every week I dutifully practice and do my homework like a good little doggie.

In addition to my usual studying routine, this weekend I took part in some experiential learning outside of the classroom as they say.

To celebrate my parent’s anniversary, we went on an adventure trip to the Adirondacks.

We packed up our hiking bags and spent most of our time exploring different trails and soaking in all that nature has to offer.

Every turn there was a branch to jump over, stream to cross, or a rock wall to scale.

The fun was endless!

On the trails we encountered some other dogs, but most of them were of the stocky, large breeds.

When we passed some of our fellow hikers, they all seemed so worried about me because I was a “little” dog.

As you can see from the pictures, I can jump and climb with the best of ‘em!

Don’t let my pretty little pink bow fool you! I am an agility fanatic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful your trip looks. I was a little worried when I saw you on that rock, but knowing you I'm sure you survived very nicely. You are quite the adventurer. You are very lucky your parents took you on their anniversary get away, not many parents would. You must be very special!!!!