Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree

My family and I visited a Christmas tree farm this past Sunday.

It was one of those farms that you get to pick and cut down your own tree.

There were so many trees to choose from.

There were short little ones just my size and there were trees so tall they could fill a Christmas palace.

With so many trees to choose from, it was hard to select just the right one that would make our living room bright with Christmas cheer.

As I closely examined the trees I began to think about what qualities would characterize the perfect Christmas tree.

The list included things like bright twinkle lights, hand-made ornaments, candy canes and a beautiful star to top the tree.

I realized it didn’t really matter which tree we picked, because every Christmas tree needs love and it is what we bring to the tree that makes it festive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella, find the biggest tree you can, to match the love of you and your family's heart!

Anonymous said...

Bella, Have a very merry and special holiday. I hope Santa brings you something special, you have been such a good girl this year. You give so much of yourself and you deserve all the best. You keep the holiday spirit going all year long. God Bless you and your family this Holiday Season.