Monday, February 9, 2009

I Love You

The three sweetest words one can hope to hear are “I love you.”

In my case, this day was extra sweet as almost everyone I passed in the hospital giggled and uttered those words to me.

“I love you.”

It still makes me feel cuddly inside as I remember the smiles and warm words shared today.

Maybe it was all the snow that melted away or the foreshadowing of a tender Valentine’s Day, but nonetheless there was something special in the air today that brought people together.

I have to confess, my Valentine’s Day get-up might have something to do with it too.

Somehow the smiles today seemed to be extra warm and there was magic in the air as people extended their hearts and hands to stop and share in some affection.

I hope that your Valentine’s Day is as warm as a freshly baked loaf of homemade bread and as sweet as the finest chocolates.

And most of all, remember to tell those who you care about that you love them on Valentine’s Day!

Sending you my best smooch! Woof! Woof!

No comments: