Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Ate the Mail

I guess I have to admit it. Believe it or not, I have a bad habit.

Some people have bad habits like eating too many cookies or forgetting to brush their teeth before bedtime.

Well my bad habit is not so common; it is mail.

Every time the mailman comes to put the mail through the door slot, I grab it and run around the house.

I am just so excited to see who might have written me a letter!

And some people have even mailed me dog biscuits!

So needless to say, whenever the mailman comes to the door I get very excited and practically salivate hoping that there is a treat buried in the middle of the mail.

My bad habit has become so notorious that I have earned the title of “the little dog who eats the mail” among the postal carriers.

But I guess the post office isn’t too mad at me because they still give me treats every time I see them!

Thanks for stilling loving me, even with all my faults!

1 comment:

Robert McCarty said...

Hi Bella,
I didn't know you liked to eat mail.
I wonder how the kids who read to you liked Planet Of The Dogs? Do you need more dog books for your therapy dog work?
Maybe you could email me at barkingplanet@aol.com and let me know...
Thanks and best wishes,
Robert