Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rain Drops

There are so many songs about rain.

Start humming and see what you come up with.

Maybe you started off with, “rain, rain go away come back another day.”

Or another tune you may be singing, “rain drops keep falling on my head.”

Motivated by the songs about rain, I decided to put on my slicker and take a walk outside.

I was looking for a little inspiration for my pet therapy visit tomorrow.

And then I saw it.

There were lots of little kids outside romping around in their goulashes and raincoats, just happily soaking in the fun of the rain.

What a great way to experience the world!

Tomorrow when I visit the children’s unit at the hospital, I think I’ll wear my raincoat and dance around with the kids.

We’ll have to come up with our own song. Maybe it will sound something like “it is raining fun in the hospital.”

No comments: