Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One

Happy birthday to my cousin who just turned one!

My cousin used to be the runt of my family’s litter, but he grew up so fast and he now weighs more than I do. For a while he was the runt, but I now reassume that position as I only weight 12 pounds. Maybe our family will be blessed with another baby so I can enjoy not being the runt again!

A first birthday is truly a celebration of life and growth. So many milestones just in the first year: smiling, eating, laughing, playing, crawling, walking and soon talking.

Although my cousin probably won’t remember his first birthday – I certainly will.

Everyone was so excited to celebrate the newest addition to our family. There were lots of yummy treats and kids to play with. I even had a taste of a homemade meatball.

On to preparing for the next birthday party and making more memories to last a lifetime.

No comments: