Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wicked Good

Do you prefer the good witch or the bad witch?

As you can see from my picture, I prefer the good witch!

Yesterday I attended the second annual Halloween party at a little retirement home I visit.

Last year the party hinged on my participation.

The residents said to the social worker that they would only attend if Bella comes dressed up.

So like a good witch, I put on my costume and rode my broomstick to the community room.

When I think of Halloween parties and parades, I usually think of little kids all dressed and sugared up.

Although there were no kids and no sugar, there were lots of happy faces. You could even see people smiling through their masks.

I guess I was a really good witch this year because the residents gave me a gift card to PETCO.

What a treat! I guess now they expect more tricks!

Happy Halloween and I hope you have a wicked good time!

No comments: