Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Giggles

You’ve been told that when you are feeling stressed, to try to picture yourself somewhere peaceful and relaxing.

Some people pick the beach.

Others pick a festive place like a birthday party.

And still others pick a different kind of place, me!

When I dressed up as a witch for Halloween, patients and staff members cracked up at the site of me.

Apparently they have seen a witch before, but never a cute furry barking witch who will do anything for a treat.

The next week after Halloween when I returned to the hospital as my regular fluffy self, some of the staff members were still laughing.

One of them explained that she could not get the image of me all dressed up as a witch out of her head.

And as soon as she accessed that image in her head, just the thought of it made her giggle uncontrollably.

So if you need a giggle or if you need a place to go to relieve your stress, think of me and I will take care of you.

No comments: