Monday, November 17, 2008

Obama's Dog

Rumor has it the president elect is going to get a dog.

What a great first policy decision to make. Every home, especially the one that is leading the country needs a furry friend.

I think I should call over to the White House to cast my vote for my breed recommendation.

Are you wondering what breed I’ll recommend?

Havanese, of course!

The Obamas should know that the Havanese is known for being friendly, affectionate, sociable, curious and quick to learn.

Perhaps I should offer my services to tutor the new first dog to make sure it has proper social skills.

For instance, it will need to know how to give tender puppy kisses and how to merrily wag its tail.

President Obama might want to bring more dogs into the White House and maybe he’ll want to hire me as an ambassador as everyone seems to fall for my deep-set brown eyes and fluffy convivial fur.

And as you can see, I have friends that come in all different shapes, sizes and colors.

Either way, I do hope that a dog resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and that our new furry friend enriches the Obamas’ lives and gives our country something to bark about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy has a neat take on why the Goldendoodle is the Dog of Destiny for the Obama Presidency.

http://martysimpson.blogspot.com