Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a time to share in turkey, pumpkin pie and thankfulness with friends and family.

It is a time to remember and appreciate all the blessings that surround us each and every day.

Sometimes it takes a holiday to make you sit back and take note of all the beauty that surrounds you.

For me, I am so thankful for my family who provide a loving and nurturing home.

I am thankful for my friends who come to play and wag their tails with me.

I am thankful for all the people I meet during my pet therapy rounds, especially the ones who give backrubs and treats.

I am thankful the sun when it shines and for the rain when it provides water for the plants to grow.

And I am thankful for you for reading my blog and being a part of my virtual pet therapy.

All the best to you and your loved ones this Thanksgiving!

Gobble! Woof! Gobble! Woof!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella is getting deep in her old age.....

Anonymous said...

I am thankful there are friends like you in our lives. You truly are a blessing and bring smiles to all your readers faces. I think you should contact the whitehouse, you would be a perfect tutor for their new puppy.

I would also like to be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful there are friends like you in our lives. You truly are a blessing and bring smiles to all your readers faces. I think you should contact the whitehouse, you would be a perfect tutor for their new puppy.

I would also like to be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!