Sunday, March 15, 2009

Irish Dog Wisdom



With age comes wisdom.

To buy me a few years, I decided to put this kerchief to make me look more mature.

Of course you all know some of the traditional Irish blessings.

“May the road rise to meet you.”

“May the wind be always at your back.”

… and so on.

But you won’t find much regarding Irish dog wisdom, so I thought I’d cook some up for you to enjoy on St. Patrick’s Day.

May your bowl always be full.

May you toys be extra squeaky.

May the treats be plenty.

May the grass be green to run on.

May your tail always wag because you are surrounded by friends.

And most of all, may you never loose your puppy enthusiasm for life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella, you're getting *so* much better about wearing headgear!!

Jayden Daniel said...

Pretty great post. I recently unearthed your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog entries
Link Building Service