Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's My Birthday!

Today I turn two! I think that means that I am no longer officially a “puppy.” But as the adage goes, you are only as old as you feel and I still behave like a feisty, fun-loving puppy (if we ever have the chance to meet, I am sure you’ll agree!).


This month I am celebrating my birthday at all my pet therapy sites so as long as it is January it is still party time! Mom is bringing cupcakes and birthday hats so the staff and patients can celebrate with me (and don’t worry, she packs special dog birthday treats for me!).

I feel a little bit like a Hollywood star in this birthday diva outfit. Lots of people are smiling and taking my picture with their cell phones – the puppy paparazzi can’t seem to get enough! Happy birthday to me and happy birthday to you – whenever your special day may be!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bella! Not only are you a great therapy dog and an inspiration to other canines - you are a great niece & cousin too! We hope you had a great day sharing your birthday with others! Love, Lucy and the rest of my pack (Mike, Lauren & Kenny)

Linasolopoesie said...

BUONA DOMENICA
UN SALUTO DALL'ITALIA...LINA

Bella said...

Thank you for your warm greetings from Italy! I am so excited that I have an international fan! I've added a translation feature so that everyone can read your note.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Bella! I'm looking forward to meeting you and your Mom on Thursday. I have a little guy who wants to start visiting people, too!

Lisa, Greyde's Mom