Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Wish For You

So many festive things take place at a birthday party from eating mounds of sweet frosted fluffy birthday cake (or in my case cheddar flavored birthday biscuits) to opening the tenderly gift wrapped presents. But the part that really makes a birthday special is the people you share it with. It’s the simple pleasures of laughter and smiles that make a party fulfilling – those are the most precious gifts. When the cake is gone and the party is over, the memories of those you shared your day with will remain in your heart.

Since I have had so many birthday parties this month I was able to make lots of wishes when I blew out the candles. I must say I have been a very lucky dog – so far all my wishes came true! So I’ll give my last birthday wish to you – may you too have many family and friends to share it with!

No comments: