Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Board Member

I’ve been elected as a Board Member of Comfort Caring Canines Therapy Dogs, Inc.!

Yay for me!

Well technically my Mom is the Board Member, but I more or less consider her my proxy. I need to brush up on my doggie knowledge and study the training manual to make sure I am in top form.

One of my goals is to think “outside of the box.” My task this week is to get out of this box before the next board meeting. If I smell some peanut butter or see some treats I am likely to hop right out!

Be sure to check out the Comfort Caring Canines web site (link at the bottom of this page).

If you need a little cheer, you can always request a visit!

1 comment:

Iggie Mom said...

Hi Bella! My Mom, Lisa, wanted me to write and tell you and your Mom that I passed my test today and now I'm a therapy dog, too! I can't wait to get started!

We especially wanted to thank you and your Mom for all the help you gave us to get here-we're very grateful.

I hope we can meet for a play date real soon.

Bark at ya later!
Greyde